rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Way out of here!



nothing, just deep forest of nutrition around...
claiming to thorough digestion...
last train pulls into the station...
no one gets off
and no one gets on...
I am tired...
It guides in the shadows of night...
thoughts dancing in the air and flying above the skull, smiling on the primitive human opinions...never stable over my mind, flowing deep inside the veins of consciousness, all signs after living has gone!
compensation of deadwood in green one striving to be dead again, mental menstrual cleansing over life struggles, full again of dead micro elements, the womb full of dead hatred trying to come out, staring on the blue devils and not even ignoratnt of the fact!

don't hate me I am not special like you, don't fight me I know you never care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment